Thursday, November 5, 2009

2 Down, 15 to Go!

All done for the day. VERY tired- not sure if that's the radiation or not. 2 for 2 at the gym on treatment day. My goal is 100% gym on treatment days to fight fatigue and stay fit and fighting.

40 minutes from walking in the door to walking out, MAYBE 2 or 3 of which was actual radiation time. As we get this down it will probably be more like 30 minutes.

Will have x-rays once a week, and meet with Dr. Million once a week, not necessarily on the same day. 3 female techs last night, 3 male tonight. All of whom are seeing MUCH more of me than I'd like! In fact, I've been tying my gown in the back and holding it as I walk so as to not gap in the back and give everyone a show. So, today one of the techs tells me from now on to tie it IN THE FRONT! Aparently it's easier for them to work with. Apparently for me it's not like tying it in the front or back makes a difference- it ends up around my neck during treatment- thank goodness for the towel they 'kind of' cover me with each time.

Don't take this at all as complaining. I'm actually laughing about all of it. It's all still so surreal.

So, that's it for tonight. I'm about to crash. Let's do this all again tomorrow! ;-P





1 comment:

  1. Todd,

    You are my hero. I like our attitude - one treatment at a time. Keep up the good work. We are thinking about you.

    Steven Clinger

    ReplyDelete