Friday, August 20, 2010

Win This Bike Courtesy of Biker's Edge!!!

OK, time to get even more serious about cancer fundraising. Zach Chatelain, owner of Biker's Edge in Kaysville, donated this Felt Curbside bike for my Huntsman fundraising!

The bike is a single speed or fixed gear bike, you can adjust based on flipping the rear wheel around. It's a GREAT bike for around town, and has a retail price of $699!

My hope is that those who've not yet donated may consider doing so now with the chance to help out AND win this wonderful bike, and those who have donated also have a chance, and can donate more if they'd like.

Tickets are $20 each. Those who've donated, I'll provide one ticket per $20 donated (rounding down to the nearest whole ticket). I'll draw for the bike on September 3rd, so you have two weeks to donate.

Again, I'm trying to raise $20K for Huntsman Cancer Foundation. I'm just over $3K or 15% there, but I know many who are planning to donate but haven't. I hope this encourages more to do so with the potential of not only helping out cancer research, but also winning a SWEET bike! Check out more pics below.

Good luck!




No comments:

Post a Comment